6.14.2012

A Romantic Setting

coppy1
dress coppy
238057530272642768_n9NCEMyU_f
Inspiration can come from the littlest thing; a place setting, a flower arrangement, a photograph, its the small things about them that might spark those creative juices. D and I move into our new place in seven days {eek!} I am so excited I can't hardly stand it. I know how I want our new place to feel, but getting it there can be the hard part. The mental blockage sets in sometimes when I work on a space that is mine. I want a space that feels soft and romantic {much like these pictures}. The trick is achieving what I want on the shoestring budget that I do have; but I am crafty, so there will probably be some work in progress photos here to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...